Shield Electrical Services Ltd provide a full range of Electrical Services from small works through to capital projects, such as:
- Emergency Call Out
- Local Authorities
- Building Contractors
- Electrical Testing
- Housing Associations
- Plant & Switch Rooms
- Fire Alarm / Emergency Lighting
- New Technologies
- Energy Management
- Local Business
- In the Home
Emergency Call Out
- For any urgent attention to loss of power, fuseboard problems, smell of burning, flashing lights call us now – 07966 287041.
- Rewiring, upgrading and repairs to social housing properties.
- Installing each year:
- 10,000+ Crabtree accessories,
- 5,000+ Schneider Distribution fuseboards and protection devices,
- 1,000+ AICO Smoke/Heat/Carbon Monoxide detectors,
- 500+ Dimplex night storage and panel heaters.
- Domestic, commercial and industrial rewires.
- New build housing, offices and commercial developments.
- Extensions and additions to existing electrical installations.
- Office refurbishment and upgrades.
- Stripping out and making safe prior to demolitions.
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) to housing, commercial and industrial buildings.
- We are currently testing in excess of 5,000 electrical circuits each year.
- Certificates and quotations/estimates provided for remedial repairs.
- Fault finding and rectification of problem circuits when required.
- All certificates are prepaired electronically for e-mailing direct to you.
- Carrying out planned, preventative and reactive electrical maintenance and repairs to all types of properties managed by these companies.
- Rewiring and alterations for replacement Kitchen and Bathroom programmes.
- Shield is well prepared for working within occupied or void properties with “Customer Satisfaction” records to help with our development of this type of work.
- Landlord wiring inspections for rented properties.
Plant & Switch Rooms
- Installation of heating and hot water control panels, controls and sensors.
- Replacement and upgrade of existing switchgear and fuse/panel boards and controls.
- Installation of energy saving systems such as voltage regulators etc.
Fire Alarm / Emergency Lighting
- Design and installation of fire alarms to meet with the current requirements of BS5839.
- We are also able to arrange alterations, upgrades and repairs to your existing system along with maintenance contracts when required.
- Design and installation of Emergency Lighting to BS5266 along with testing of existing systems and repairs.
- We are able to set up contracts for you where we can arrange to carry out all of your Fire Alarm and Emergency Light testing along with suitable completed log books etc.
- Shield Electrical Services Ltd also installs Nurse Call and Disabled WC Alarms.
- Rewiring and concealed new technologies into Manor Houses and larger executive properties, to include Home Automation, Data/Voice Networking and TV/Satellite distribution.
- PV systems (photovoltaic panels) and ground source/air source heat pump. All supplied and installed with certification from partner MCS accredited companies.
- Design and installation service for all types of internal, external, security lighting with lighting repairs, fault finding and re-lamping to existing lighting.
- LED lighting – panels, downlights, spotlights, floodlights and accent LED lighting.
- For the home — office — warehouse — factory — other
- Surveying of existing properties and recommending Energy Saving ideas that are both cost effective and affordable.
- Installation of Voltage Regulator equipment to guarantee reduced electricity bills.
- Reviewing existing lighting and switching to recommend automatic controls and alternative lighting and lamp types etc.
- Installing automatic controls and sensors to switch off equipment and reduce energy bills.
- Repairing lighting and general wear and tear to your electrical wiring and accessories.
- Replacing existing lighting with new Energy Efficient systems.
- Installation of additional 13 amp sockets etc.
- Upgrading or adding to your Data/Phone Cabling.
- Emergency call out is available subject to prior negotiation.
- Testing of fixed wiring in your premises to ensure compliance with your insurers requirements.
- PAT – Portable Appliance Testing.
In the Home
- Repairs, replacements and upgrades to your existing electrical installations.
- Installation of your bought light fittings and equipment.
- 10 year wiring inspection and certificate.
- Replacing distribution fuseboards to include life protection.
- Installing power for garden equipment & Christmas lighting.
- Please ask if your requirement is not listed…